[no subject]

That Whole Farewell Thing? We Changed Our Minds, Kiss
Say - Band plans yet another greatest-hits disc, tour.

..."People change their minds, and in this case that
goes along with being a living, thinking person,"
Stanley wrote. "What one says one day with total
commitment may at another time turn out not to be so.
Am I doing this for the money or the fans? Both, and
let's not forget I'm doing this for me. That is the
reason I originally started playing: because I wanted
to, and only I can decide ultimately when to stop. As
you know (assuming that you have a job), it is great
to have both the appreciation of those around you and
to be compensated financially."...

=====
-Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!