kidding

mc said "I hope you were kidding when chastising me for not mentioning your response. I laughed, anyway, cause i thought you were kidding."

mc,
I gave you a friendly warning about Buck. He does not kid. He has no sense of humor. He means every nasty word he types. If I were you, I would try to ignore his posts. He really is a troll.

While I understand that his thoughts can seem funny at first glance, they almost always have a dark and mean side to them. We don't want that kind of thing on this list, now do we?

Jeff