Re: pete with men

> I may be wrong in which year, but I was in college at the time ...
> which was 83-87. It was funny when it came out because my
> roommate in college (who was also a big fan) asked me point-
> blank if it was cool that we liked the music of a guy who sucks
> dick. My response was and still is...who cares.

I got the same reaction from some people.  "Pete's gay!  Pete's gay!"
When I told them that he was married, you could just see that fact
bouncing off their heads.  They had heard & read the word "gay" &
their minds were made up.  I even remember a WMMS disc jocky
sadly announcing the "news" - as if Pete had just died or something.

- SCHRADE in Akron