Re: pete with men

I started this thread about Pete being with men on this list.

I learned alot from all the people who responded.

After giving it somemore thought, it is sad that Pete had to even talk about
it.  All of us have done things we would rather not talk about.

Maybe part of it is that, being a female fan, having a crush on all the who
members, some more than others over the past 25 years, it hit a little button
inside of me, that kinda bummed me out, that is, the thought of Pete, you
know whatting.

The bottom line is this:  The Who, and Pete Townsend is and will always be my
favorite and nothing is going change that because their music is my music and
it is a part of who I am.

I am sorry for any disrespect, especially to Pete.

Johanna