Re: pete with men

The gay experimentation issue is nothing new.  Back in 1983 or 1984 he did
an interview with a similar discussion.  He said that he know what it was
like to be a woman or something and described a dark experimentally sexual
side when talking about Rough Boys (I think it was that song).

How weak of Rolling Stone to run this interview instead of trying to
update it with given John Entwistle's death.

http://health.yahoo.com