Re: name game

In a message dated 07/23/2002 1:55:31 PM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> I was under the impression (false impression as it turns out) that we were
> finished with the name-calling.
>
> Mc:
>
> Whose name was called? Buck's? I generally address the person I'm speaking
> to, like I did above with you. Is there something wrong with that, all of a
> sudden?

No, I was referring to Jim's name being called, with the post about the
"farter" in the car eating the worst mexican food in all of colorado (or
something to that effect).  I actually did say in my post that it's time to
back off of jim.  I'm not even sure if it was you that made the post I
referred to, but it had nothing to do with you addressing Buck or Jeff or
whatever he wants to be called these days.

mc

"Just fucking listen and shut up!"- Pete Townshend live in Long Beach 1971