Re: new who revue

From: Sroundtable@aol.com
"Was Kenney Jones the drummer for a Who revue, or was it the Who?...If Pete and Roger want it to remain the Who, then I think it's unfair for us not to respect that."

mc,
I'm pretty sure I agree with you on this, but please tread lightly with this subject. Buck has made his feelings known on this with that snottily clever "New Who Revue" tag. He is a nasty individual who should not be fooled with. The man has sent me some private messages that curdled the cream in my coffee. He must have icewater in his veins and testicles the size of soccer balls. Tread lightly. We don't want the list to degenerate into nastiness, now do we?

Jeff