Re: The name game & new album speculation

> The oft proposed live boxed set would also be more than welcome, given that
> John was such an intregal part of the live sound. Now is the time for such an issue,
> now more than ever.

That's what I was kinda thinking.  Since "future Who" will probably be finished
after this tour, "past Who" deserves to be looked at to see what can be released
that hasn't been commercially released already.

I can't really see Pete working on something like that seeing as he, again, doesn't
seem too keen on The Who these days, noting his comments in recent interviews.

Daltrey will probably go nuts trying to get the Keith Moon movie produced.  So
who's gonna get the job compiling a live box set or finding entire shows that can be
released?  Pridden?  Astley?  Buck?

- SCHRADE in Akron