Photos & Diary entries...

Friends,

Some of the Sacramento photos are now online at 'Rabbit's' web site.
There will be several more galleries of snaps posted later and the film will be up
of some backstage happenings in a few days.

'Rabbit' has also written and shared his personal diaries from the 1st leg of the U.S. tour of which
includes him learning of John's passing. There are many more diaries on the site as well and for those of you not familiar with him writing style you may want to read his past diaries as well which are a wonderful read.

The Sacramento photos are here:

http://www.thewho-rabbit.com/2002_us_sac.html

Included on photo set two are shots of some friends including the Herlingers and a rare photo of Jon Rhein of which I know you all want to see with his lovely wife Debe, thats photo number 10 :)

The lovely lady with Lauren is Diane Corcoran aka Corkface and for those of you who do not know Diane's very own photos from MSG 74' are included in Matt & Andy's new book.

Photo number nine is your friend and mine Gad with friend Rochelle (I think thats her name) this young lady had a unique way of attracting Mr. Daltrey's attention at the Sacramento show.

A nice shot of Who fan great Sean Cassidy is photo number 12.
The colourful and kindhearted Shari is photo number 11, Shari is the one at West Palm Beach 2000 who attracts JAE's attention with the pillow and was followed by the hilarious onstage Pete/John banter.

And the always sober Beau Mcurly is featured with his lovely lady Hazel on photo 1.

This was a bit of a mish mash of shots but there ya have it and I did warn you all that we are going to post most of what we take, at least the showable ones :-) sorry for the off colour shots but my settings were wonky on the camera.

The diary can be found on the pulldown menu "Navigate Tour 2002".

More to come,

Dave...