Re: Need 8/3/02 Who Tix

Have you talked to Emmee Schiff, Grace?  I notice she's got one for sale.

Lela

Hi all,

My flight plans have changed and I will now be able to attend the 8/3 MSG
show. Does anyone have 2 tickets available? We are really looking for the
cheapest seats, because my husband is confined to a wheelchair and they will
have to relocate us once we get in the Garden. The show is sold out,
according to the disabled services department, but they will get us into a
h/c accessible area as long as we are holding tickets.

Thanks so much,

Grace

www.flbr.org