Monkey boy

From: "Mark R. Leaman" <bushchoked@yahoo.com>
"Conclusion: your actions reek of fascism, not mine. So shut your fat piehole in regard to me, now and forever. You are simply not clever enough to "get" me, as much as you'd like to (your REAL agenda). You never, ever will. You and your kind are doomed to failure. Face it now. Or to put it in a way you can understand: get off my back, monkey boy."

"But if I were going to equate Jim to a TV charactor, it would have to be Butthead."

All things considered, I think I like my 'farting in the car' analogy better.
Did Jeff or I ever share our 'dogs drinking out of a polluted toilet' analogy with the list? Perhaps that one is a little too off-color.

Buck