Who/John Tribute at Maryland "Jam Grass" Festival

Good buddy of mine just called to let me know that one of the bands, "String
Cheese Incident", playing at the blue grass festival in Maryland, "Jam
Grass", played a continuing and long set that intertwined repeatedly pieces
of Eminence Front.
Per Jack:
"They began in a more traditional blue grass way, and then made this sharp
left into Eminence Front.  I thought of you immediately. They jammed on that
for a few minutes and then a different direction.  They came back to the
main EF riff about 10 different times over the next 1/2 hour."
Jack, not a big Who fan was psyched, and got him real pumped for seeing them
for the first time (row 12), at Hershey.

Good to hear differing genres paying homage.

Kevin in VT