offensive on THIS list

In a message dated 07/17/2002 6:55:46 AM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Nah, Mc and myself share no feathers (nor birds for that matter) excepting a
> devotion to The Who.  Seems like a pretty nice guy to me though.  A gung ho
> Who fanatic, what's not to like about that?  And, like someone you admire
> said here yesterday concerning Kendall - the guy hasn't been offensive on
> THIS list, so why attack him?

Well, I must admit that a couple of times I have unintentionally offended a
few people here over the past year.  However, these were in the first few
months of IGTC membership and I have been VERY well behaved since, save for a
retaliation for a personal attack made on me both on and off list over an
argument about ticket brokers.  It was maybe the most retarded personal
dispute in history.  Kevin has hated me for awhile now.  I don't know him so
I can't say I dislike him, but he will take any opportunity to rip me that
arises.  It's really his problem since I don't care.

mc

"Just fucking listen and shut up!"- Pete Townshend live in Long Beach 1971