Chi-Town show :)

Hey all!

Just wanted to de-lurk for a moment and ask a question: Is anyone else
going to the Chicago show? (well, technically, Tinley Park) ;)  I know
it's still about six weeks off, but I for one am getting excited.  It'll
be my second Who show, and my mom's first.  (Yes, my fifty two year old
mother is a Who virgin.  Why, I couldn't tell you.  For shame)  But I'm
glad she's getting the chance to see them.  Has anyone thought about any
preshow get togethers, etc?  I'd love to see my mom try to party- LMAO.
Anyhoo, just thought I'd ask.  Looking forward to hearing the reviews
from all you east coast fans.  Have a blast!  LONG LIVE THE WHO!!!  :)

Nicole