Mc-Mission Accomplished

	>From: Sroundtable
	>Subject: Does kevin want to go another round or two with me?
>Well, look who is trying to start a "dispute"?  I'm not biting, Kevin, but
>nice try.  As I've said many times, I catch shit here because Kevin can't
>stand to have someone else here who isn't afraid to assert his opinions.
>Each time I make a statement of opinion, he takes it as a personal threat.

>It's a bit weird.  Here he is, again inserting himself into something which

>doesn't concern him.

You're right.
I shouldn't have opened my mouth.
To be honest with you, I just didn't want to see another argument start.
Not now.
I saw it coming, and was hoping I could somehow prevent it.
Stupid, idealistic, me.

Don't tell me though what I can't stand.  You don't know.
The only reason you catch shit here is because you stirr it.
Just *had* to put my name in your post.
Just *had* to put Mark's name in your post.
Keep in mind Mc that I'm not the only one peeved at you at the moment.

I give up.
Fight each other until you're blue in the face.
Rant all you want.
Fuck it.
Enjoy your "normal" list.

In the whole scheme of things, this is the smeg on the bottom of my shoe.

Kevin in VT