how dare you JIM!!!

In a message dated 07/16/2002 1:55:05 AM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Shit, I'm sorry, I can't help it - I'm still laughing...  Next time Kev,
> don't cross that line; just say that you "inhabit" the same list and maybe
> you won't get any backlash.  Man, I don't know why you catch so much shit
> here; I always wondered that.  If you come to Colorado for the show, I'd be
> happy to buy you a beer or two.  No punches, just laughs and Who talk.
>
> Jim in Colo Springs
>
> "I'm not paranoid, it's just that everyone's out to get me."  Maj. Frank
> Burns

How dare you compare me to Maj Frank Burns!  If I ever see you I'm going to
beat the snot out of you, then piss in your hat....  hahaha!!!  just kidding.
 Simply illustrating the strange nature of Mark's post.  I like Mark, so I
was really shocked when his response came up.  Totally caught me off guard.
Anyway, I'm not coming to Colorado, or I would definitely let you buy me a
beer or two.  And for the record, I spent 10 days on the West coast following
the Who and didn't have a drop of alcohol (at $7 a beer, who could afford
it?) or any other mind-altering substance.  Later.

kevin mc

"Just fucking listen and shut up!"- Pete Townshend live in Long Beach 1971