And They're Off!

>>Oh that's hilarious. Glad to see things are getting back to normal around

>>here again. What a laugh... Good old Mc just made an innocuous statement

>>and he really did catch one in the face. Normalcy is returning again.

>innocuous?

><sigh>

Sorry for using a big word Kevin; this from Wester's II New Riverside
Dictionary.  Hope it helps.  "Innocuous" - adj. 1. having no adverse affect:
harmless 2. lacking importance or distinction

Sigh...  I wish that I had a big brother who came to my defense like that.
Perhaps you could help me out.  I keep getting confronted by a group of
rogue (n. an unprincipled person;) Girl Scouts who want to beat me up and
steal my lunch money.  I could use a little backup myself!  Unless you wear
a little green skirt/beret, sell cookies, and strong arm helpless computer
techs, your own self.  Then I'm in real trouble.

Birds of a feather...?  Flock together!!!  Hey, a limerick! (n. a humorous
or nonsensical verse...)  Ain't you the clever little nonsensical monkey?
Could it really be?  Mc and myself are really Siamese twins separated at
birth????  That would explain the gaping hole in my skull and the swelling
over my eye.

Nah, Mc and myself share no feathers (nor birds for that matter) excepting a
devotion to The Who.  Seems like a pretty nice guy to me though.  A gung ho
Who fanatic, what's not to like about that?  And, like someone you admire
said here yesterday concerning Kendall - the guy hasn't been offensive on
THIS list, so why attack him?

Yep, the loss of JAE is finally settling down and it's getting back to
normal again.  Life goes on and so it goes.

Jim in Colo Springs

"Frank, if you don't shut up, I'm going to have to punch Hot Lips in the
mouth!" - Capt. John McIntyre