T In The Park/Oasis dedication

Hello there. I know it's way after The Ox's untimely death, but I, too,
was devastated when I heard the news. His passing is a great loss to
music (and especially us Who fans), but let us all remember John's
family.

OK, so I rarely take part in any debates or conversations, so I really
have no right to suddenly become involved...forgive me.

However, I'm just back from day one of Scotland's T In The Park Festival,
and I thought you all might like to know that, once again, they dedicated
a song to John Entwistle (don't know what the song was, I'm not an Oasis
fan) and closed with My Generation. Actually, it was a pretty good
version...very true to the original.

Right, I'll be off.

And may your God go with you - Dave Allan.