JAE site offline 'til Monday if not sooner

<sigh> There is an accounting problem at the host of John's site,
infohwy.com. They told Laurie Luongo on Friday that it would be OK until
Monday and could be sorted out at that time, but then they turned the site
off late last night. (Of course it would be too easy to do it during the
week when it could get sorted out overnight.)  Steve L and I have both been
on the fone to their tech help but they won't do anything until the
accounting folks come in on Monday.  I expect the site to be up bright and
early, New-York time, Monday morning.  Until then, just take five and have
a club soda or Remy in John's honor.

Cheers,

Alan
R. I. P. Ox