'Rabbit' & friends at the Gorge...

Friends,

Now we are not trying to upstage the great Hectow here who's
photos are superb and of which some are better than mine! but we did start work on
the new 2002 Tour photo galleries the day I returned from the Gorge and so here we go
with what will be an ongoing project with new photos and video being added when I find the time to digitize them.

Some of these shots I took with a new Cannon camera are really nice especially the one on the video clip page which you can find here:

http://www.thewho-rabbit.com/2002who2.html

The main index page which will feature whatever shows Corie and I can afford to go to is here:

http://www.thewho-rabbit.com/2002who.html

I will be adding another set of photos tonight from the Gorge so you might want to check in again later.

And finally I have to say on the record that much like 'Rabbit' Simon T. is one of "THE" nicest guys I have ever met, a real superb bloke. Really both these guys are just the best all around...

Peace & laughter,

Dave & Corie......