Hitting yourself in the proverbial face

 from VT, Mark Leaman, and myself, and our well-documented disputes look like

Mc:

You can just leave me out of it, and not compare yourself to me. My "well documented disputes" amount to someone objecting to my sig because they're uncomfortable with what a complete and utter dunce their Commander In Cheat is (and rightly so), and they are the ones who create a dispute. I'm not going to take any shit, though...events are proving more and more that I am correct and they are not. I refuse to feel bad about seeing the truth before they did.

You, on the other hand, let people hit you in the face when you get drunk. WANT them to. Go places to have it done. That is quite revealing...and makes it clear that there is no alikeness between us other than both being on this list.

ObWho: the AAA book keeps getting better. I have seen very few of the photographs before, and a serious attempt at getting everything properly dated is nice. And yes, there ARE apparently still some unreleased studio tracks.

          "To announce that there must be no criticism of the
               president, or that we are to stand by the president
                 right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile,
                    but is morally treasonable to the American public."
                             President Theodore Roosevelt, Republican                                              Cheers             ML