Re: John's funeral program on eBay (Would You Want It?)

At 05:50 12-7-02 -0700, Neil wrote:

Many are ripping the guy for selling the item.  Ask yourself, how many of
you would want this...I bet a lot.  I personally am not interested and
question the timing of the offer.  But, this is free enterprise and
someone is going to buy it.
I would want to have it, but I wouldn't want to buy it. I don't want to give anyone profits from something like that. That's why I also never ever have bought a ticket from a scalper/broker.

Bjorn

R.I.P.
John Alec Entwistle
1944 - 2002