Thanks Rich!

Thanks to Rich, I've now got a copy of TKAA from Shoreline. I don't have time to attempt transcription for a while, but I suspect this is an ongoing story from Pete, and it sounds like about the same lyrics from Roger as Hollywood Bowl. It's tough to understand word for word.

Pete's going on about trying something new every week-end and failing at some, etc. Roger's lyrics are about running with a wild bunch when he was a kid and then turning 20; he's still here, and sometimes he looks at the kids in the street now and laughs and sometimes he thinks they're okay.

keets