Re: Kendall

From: Sroundtable@aol.com
"Hey, I like having this guy around. His posts make AEB, Jeff House, Kevin from VT, Mark Leaman, and myself, and our well-documented disputes look like an episode of Barney the Dinosaur."

Hold on just a minute there, pardner. Are you calling me "Barney"? Because if you are, I may just have to call you a nasty name right back!
<JOKE!>
:-D

"To call Chris Entwistle an "alleged son?""

In fairness, we do not *know* if the Chris Entwistle note to the fans on AMW was real. IMHO it is a hoax. If he wanted to communicate with the fans he could do it through johnentwistle.com or pt.com or some other forum where people have to identify themselves. All the net newsgroups that I've seen are infected with bogus information and trolls. If he really did want to communicate, he picked the wrong forum.

I asked John Kendall to explain his "greedy Townshend" view in a rational, detached manner a few days ago on this list. He has not responded. I have skimmed over his tirades on AMW and I still have not seen a rational statement of his argument with our heroes. Name calling does not cut it. It is not rational. I just can't follow it. I would still like to read a concise argument.

I know I'm not towing the "don't feed the trolls" line that most of our more experienced posters have suggested. What can I say? I'm a contrary sort of guy.

Buck