Re: Naked Eye

TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

<< I think I'm sure they quit. Last thing I heard from them was that they
 where arranging those fan seats for the UK WHO gigs in 2000.

 Bjorn >>

Hi Bjorn
     spoke with Matt recently,  with a view to including promo flyers for the
2003 Who Convention within the next copy of Naked Eye.  John was going to
attend probably,  very very sad.  Anyway I know another issue was imminent.

cheers
Andrew

"As you can see,  an encore is impossible.
 We have drums everywhere.  As they go to
 the dressing room,  please say an
 incredible thankyou to The Who."
             Compere Jeff Dexter  The Oval  18/9/71