kendall

In a message dated 7/11/2002 10:55:47 AM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> 7. Don't send an alleged son to defend amorality, which is breaking guitars
> before a funeral.
>
> 8. Don't look pissed when I look in your eyes today - I saw your pockets
> have
> been filled with money.
>
> John William Kendall.

What is this guy's problem??  John lived a rock and roll lifestyle, for
better or worse, and would have wanted the Who to continue carrying the torch
for rock music.  There is NOTHING wrong with breaking a guitar prior to
John's funeral.  I'm sure it was cathartic for Pete and I know it was so for
fans.  Kendall needs to step off for awhile.  Everyone knows how he feels.
His continued bashing of Pete and Roger is in itself dishonoring John's
memory.  John, do you think JAE would approve of your posts?

kevin mc