AAA and the Gorge

1. 	Buy the book. I'm loving it - great photos etc.

2.	The Gorge. A wonderful experience. Pete was focused - totally - as said
previously - Tommy work was great - Sparks was beyond spectacular. I think
Pete was in a more up mood than any other live performance I've seen of
him. His banter with us and with Roger was super. These guys can't be old
or out dated - they are so 'on'. As the lead singer for counting crows said
- they are the best rock you'll ever see.

Also great was when the bass player for CC's smashed his bass at the end of
their set - I felt it was a wonderful tribute.

The concert was first rate. Then my truck broke down - a 30 hour delay in
spokane to get it fixed - big bucks. Then an hour after I pick it up and
head home, whammmmmm I get rear ended in Coeur D'Alene, in traffic. A
sheriff witnessed it too....The other driver's first words to me were "have
you got a cigarette?" she never appologized, and every word oout of her
mouth was about her.

A fucking trip from hell.....

So glad I made the concert

Now to convince my wife to let me fly to Toronto....

Steve