Re: Billy Nicholls

At 07:06 11-7-02 -0700, Bucky wrote:

Hi,

I was wondering how Billy Nicholls got into The Who's
albums and sang on various Who solo albums. So I went
on a great site on the net called www.allmusic.com
This site gives reviews on all kinds of music and star
ratings. Anybody who loves music should try it. Anyway
I looked under his name and found that he's done tons
of work for ppl on their albums singing. He's been on
really well known albums of diff. artists.
Check out the site.
yeah, he was a sort of teen pop sensation/star. He did some really nice work, and I really like the stuff he did on the Meher Baba albums.

Bjorn

R.I.P.
John Alec Entwistle
1944 - 2002