Re: Anyway Anyhouw Anywhere book

I got mine from Barnes and noble.....along with the RAH dvd......no
shipping charge

Greg:

I got mine today, from B&N. Hell of a big, heavy book, this. Thanks to Brian Cady for recommending it. I don't know yet if it is indeed the end all/be all Who book...I'm only 31 pages in at the moment...but it's pretty good so far. I'd rather they hadn't spent as much space on the gig venues...and more on the actual details...but the pictures alone are worth the price. I read it while listening to the Tommy section of LAL, cranked. That helps.

So, to quote the estimable Dave Edmunds: Get It!

Also someone brought a DVD into my store I wasn't aware existed. It's the Sadler Wells Lifehouse concert. Haven't watched but parts of it, but I must say it's nice to be getting so much Who stuff right before seeing them.

          "To announce that there must be no criticism of the
               president, or that we are to stand by the president
                 right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile,
                    but is morally treasonable to the American public."
                             President Theodore Roosevelt, Republican                                              Cheers             ML