Re: NJ Who Show

Greg Retus wrote:

> There are four of us going......what do you have in mind.....we are staying
> overnite at the hyatt at penns landing and taking the water taxi over. Hi
> everyone....just wondering if anyone is going to the NJ show on the 27th. My
> husband and I have tickets to that show. Any get togethers?
> Thanks....Sandy

Joe Lewinski shared this info with me, so I'll pass it along to you.

Friends,

Here's the skinny on the trip across the river, and the local entertainment in
and around the tweeter.

The ferry usually only runs until 6:30 PM., but you can check this schedule.

http://www.riverlinkferry.org/schedule.html

Camden restaurants and bars around the Tweeter / Aquarium.

http://www.cyberenet.net/~kelta/camdenvisit.html

I called Hank's bar and grill, and he is open from 11:00 AM until whenever.
They are within walking distance to the Tweeter and claim to get a good before
and after show crowd.

I am planning on a 3:30 arrival to the area.

magik

ps- for now it seems like some of us are meeting at Hank's. Hope to see you
there.