Re: NJ Show

Greg Retus wrote in response to Sandy

>Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 09:13:55 -0400
>From: "Greg Retus" <gretus@aessuccess.org>
>Subject: Re: NJ Who Show

>There are four of us going......what do you have in mind.....we are staying
>?overnite at the hyatt at penns landing and taking the water taxi over.

The water taxi normally stops service back to Penn's landing at 6:30 PM.
For Tweeter Center concerts they claim to run continuously until 1/2 hour
after the concert ends.   I'm sure that if the demand is high (i.e.
more people waiting at the dock than can be accommodated) they will
continue to run.

FYI - Greg, Sandy & Majik :)

Joe in Philly

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.