Re: Camden (NJ Who Show)

According the their website, on event nights the water taxi runs till 30
minutes after the show.
Here are directions from the tweeter center:
Start out going East on MICKLE BLVD by turning right.
0.30 miles

2: Turn LEFT onto S 3RD ST.
0.24 miles

3: Turn LEFT onto MARKET ST.
0.07 miles

4: Turn RIGHT onto N 2ND ST.
0.01 miles

                      "O'Neal, Kevin
                      W."                      To:      "'TheWho@igtc.com'" <TheWho@igtc.com>
                      <Kevin.ONeal@vtm         cc:
                      ednet.org>               Subject: Camden (NJ Who Show)
                      Sent by:
                      owner-thewho@igt
                      c.com

                      07/08/02 02:01
                      PM
                      Please respond
                      to thewho

>From: Jdtr006@aol.com
>Subject: NJ Who Show
>
>Hi everyone....just wondering if anyone is going to the NJ show on the
27th.
>My husband and I have tickets to that show. Any get togethers?
Thanks....Sandy

>From: "Greg Retus" <gretus@aessuccess.org>
>Subject: Re: NJ Who Show
>
>There are four of us going......what do you have in mind.....we are
staying
>overnite at the hyatt at penns landing and taking the water taxi over.

Better make sure you have a way to get back.
I understand the ferry only runs until 6:30pm.

At the moment, it looks like Hank's Bar and Grill will be the gathering
place. This may change as we get closer.
It's within walking distance from Tweeter Ctr.
Sorry, don't have directions yet.

Kevin in VT