Re: Who album? Definately.

In a message dated 7/6/02 11:50:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
pkeets@hotmail.com writes:

> One of the reviews Brian posted says they need a new album more then ever
> now--it's a time for a fresh start.  That's an interesting perspective,
> isn't it?

Yes it is.  I am so amazed by Pete and especially Roger.

There  definately seems to be more fire here than in 2000.  The energy and
attitude comes frome these two and they knew it. ( No diss on John at all
here!) I believe that they should do the new album without reservation.
There is a reason to fight now.  I just adore Roger's stand and Pete's
superior abilities- in the clutch. That and the fact that they have one Zak
Starkey backing them up full throttle.  I am so excited. This is history in
the making.

Jon in Mi.