Animaniacs do Who

I saw an Animaniacs epispde yesterday that was pretty funny.
Two squirrels live in a tree on Yasgur's farm. One morning they are shaken out of their tree by Janis Joplin's singing. The rest of the toon revolves around grouchy squirrel vs. happy squirrel trying to deal with the Woodstock Festival.

The squirrels climb to the top of a PA stack in the middle of the crowd.
The Who preformance is cute. The drummer has a ? on his bass drum. Roger sings "Look at me, listen to me, Smell me" and sticks his nose in his armpit. Grouchy squirrel replies "I can smell you from here!" Squirrels launch into an Abbott-and-Costello 'whos on stage' routine while the entire crowd listens. Roger is impressed and invites them to the stage. Hendrix appears and goes for a feedback wail. Grouch squirrel grabs Jimi's guitar and smashes it. Pete says "What a cool idea, mates!" The Who smash their stuff. The entire stage explodes. Grouchy squirrel whips out a squeeze box and plays polka (what he calls "real music"). Crowd runs away screaming.

Thanks for reading. I guess you had to be there ;-)

Buck