Re: Who album?

>We'll have to wait and see how they feel about it, of
course, but you can
tell from the show reviews that The Who spirit is alive
and well, and I
think a new album would still be viable.  From what Pete
has said, they've
not done any work on one as yet, but it's possible they
do have some
recordings, or at least demos, since they've been
talking about it for some
time.

keets

Do you still believe in a new  Who album?I think it's
very hard, because, beyond John's death, there are a lot
of people saying "the who is dead!", "it's only a cover
band, now" etc.

Leandro

AcessoBOL, ss R$ 9,90! O menor prego do mercado!
Assine ja! http://www.bol.com.br/acessobol