Re: pete's sunglasses

At 04:21 5-7-02 -0400, mc wrote:

In a message dated 07/04/2002 10:46:10 PM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> "Pete was wearing sunglasses and I've never seen him do that at a concert
> before.

He opened w/sunglasses on the RAH concert video-2000.
Something makes me think he got those sunglasses at MSG in 2001 from Lenny Kravitz (there's a photo on his website with Kravitz wearing those glasses looking cool, maybe that's what Pete was trying to do, now if he'd only get himself an afro...). They are butt-ugly and don't fit his face. But that kinda makes it beautiful.

I also remember Pete (I believe at Nissan Pavilion near Washington) jumping and dropping his reading glasses out of his bowling shirt pocket. He picked them up from the ground and put them up while continuing to rock. :-)

Bjorn

R.I.P.
John Alec Entwistle
1944 - 2002