Re: Entwistle on Entwistle / Eminence Front

At 12:53 2-7-02 -0400, Jeff wrote:

Here's a link that was posted on Theshout.net

Funny, funny man :0)

http://www.walnutst.com/index.asp?action=artists&act_artist=1&thread=2&artist_id=1

Jeff
That's actually very, very good. I hope John's book will be published one day. I reckon it will be in this kinda writing... Too bad it won't be a trilogy. Or is the trilogy maybe meant to be written by Entwistle, Townshend and Daltrey???

Also, if Pete will play Eminence Front this tour (which he did, right?), he could give Entwistle the credit he kinda wanted for writing the most interesting part of the whole song (the synth and guitar riff).

Bjorn