Re: John wasn't exactly alone when he died...

It must have been a Trick of the Light.

From: Hanicram45@aol.com
To: TheWho@igtc.com, TheWho-Digest@igtc.com
Subject: Re: John wasn't exactly alone when he died...
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 22:36:56 EDT

"I do hope I understand this correctly and if not I apologize. I have only
one response if this info is based on facts (not mean to be distasteful, but
it has to be said):

WAY TO GO JOHN!!!!!!!!"

This is the first I've laughed since last Thursday. I couldn't agree more -
WAY TO GO JOHN!!!!!! If you can't go out in a blaze of glory, don't go!
And to whomever posted this, thanks. I'm glad he wasn't alone and hope he
enjoyed himself to the end.

Regards, Ceenie.

I wish I could stop and start it again. JAE - Too Late the Hero