Getting childish about the tour

Kendall, why do you even look at it if its going to make you spout
bile to the mailing list?

Why do you even post if all you've got to say is something negative?

Rich:

I have some questions for you as well. Why do you feel you can insult John K. and then get "offended" when he responds in kind? I refer to you telling him to stop whining and get a life, followed by his "illegal monkey" comment (which I'm still trying to figure out). Neither was justified, but to be accurate you threw the first stone. Then here after it's all died down, you start insulting again (see above).

How about a little maturity, huh? I know you have no clue whatsoever about the music biz...you've made that abundantly clear...but allow John his feelings about the Who continuing. Some of us aren't jumping for joy about that, OK? And you feeling otherwise doesn't make us wrong, either. Comprende? I may not feel as strongly about it as John, but that doesn't mean I'm going to insult him over it.

Its not by accident that people learn to dislike you.

As far as I can tell, having been on this list as long or longer than you, it's not an accident but by your design. One has to wonder about that. I had (or have now) no dislike for him.

          "To announce that there must be no criticism of the
               president, or that we are to stand by the president
                 right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile,
                    but is morally treasonable to the American public."
                             President Theodore Roosevelt, Republican                                              Cheers             ML