Re: Photo's of rehearsal up on Matt's diary

<<<
Kendall, why do you even look at it if its going to make you spout
bile to the mailing list?

Why do you even post if all you've got to say is something negative?

Its not by accident that people learn to dislike you.

Firstly I do have the right to follow a band, which I love for many years, do
I ? Who are you that you're trying to dictate others opinions ?

Face the fact, that I don't seek for any excuses, if I think Pete makes big
faults.It's so funny to read your comments. Pete allows a photo which is more
than inappropriate in these days. And your "Pete- is - God - so - must - be -
right" approach says, "oh just cynical". Ridiculous.

Peter Townshed has drawn some highly egoistic decision, not only this time
btw. He shows no public sign of grief for a 40 year long partnership. He just
goes on, even "if John would have disagreed" (1. version last diary). That's
a shame, that's a disgrace and that's an insult of John Entwistle.

That's my critic, that's my point, and - that's it.

Regards.

John Kendall.