Re: Connection to Matt and Andy's new Who book

Yep.  That's exactly what happened.

"Bruce" <bkawak@chartertn.net>
Sent by: owner-thewho@igtc.com
06/30/2002 03:49 PM AST
Please respond to thewho

To: "oddsandsods" <oddsandsods@thewho.net>, <thewho@igtc.com>
cc:
bcc:
Subject: Re: Connection to Matt and Andy's new Who book

> I have to make a disclosure about my rave about Matt
> Kent and Andy Neill's ANYWAY ANYHOW ANYWHERE book.
> Although I didn't know it was there (I swear!) I just
> found my name on page 117. Cool!

It's a great book despite this. :)  There are a lot of
familiar names and photos in the book.  Mine has a
paper insert for the photo credits, do your copies
have this too?  Having been through this process
with other books something always gets lost between
the authors, editor, and publisher.

Bruce