Raves from Watford

Selections from alt.music.who:

From: "CCCClawsS" <cccclawss@aol.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 3:48 PM

just got home from the show, it was the best show ive
ever seen.  cant write much, im pooped but promise to
write more soon.  the guys were excellent and zak was
amazing, as Pete introduced him as Keiths nephew!
They all sounded in top form and Petes finger kept
bleeding he played so good.  I was lucky to be right
at the stage and took alot of pics which, if someone
can tell me how, i will post on here.  im on aol.
thanks