Re: A new Generation of Swine will Doom Who Album Sales

In article <E67D5D4420E9D511A8C400902746461A97CC24@fsxqpz09.usafa.af.mi l>,
    Sigel James Civ 10 ABW/LGCW <James.Sigel@usafa.af.mil>  writes:

> [...]  Besides, today's teenagers
> were recently pegged (by TIME magazine, I think) as the worst batch of
> pubescent scum that has ever plagued the planet.

As if TIME's opinion was worth the paper on which it was printed?

The current round of teenagers has always been pegged as the worst
batch of pubescent scum that has ever plagued the planet.  Where do
you think the term "generation gap" came from?

When I think of the scum out there in the world, its not limited to
teenagers.  I meet plenty of 30-something fuckups all the time.
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!