Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V9 #29

Hello - Simon, from Liverpool, England - Coming out of "lurk mode" for the
first time in months.

With reference to Pete's decision to close down his "own" site - did anyone
out there download his "White City" script? I'd meant to print myself off a
copy, but our printer's knackered, so it didn't happen. Anyone got a copy
they could send me?
I'm so excited reading the reviews of the Portsmouth gigs. PLEASE let them
do "Baby Don't You Do It" at the RAH ... All the best to you folks going to
Watford. Where's the pre-show for the Albert Hall?
Cheers, Simon