New Album- New Day

>From: "Jeff House"
>Subject: Re: New Album- New Day
>
>From: JVNNSJSP@aol.com
>"Or do we just want to be hip or live a life of paying the next bill that
is
>due."

I'm always reminded that people have a unique way of surprising you when you
least expect it.
I always hold out hope that they'll see the light.

>Jon,
>I really enjoyed reading your thoughts.

Me as well.

>They do not seek enlightenment, they want fun.

But the real fun is found in enlightenment.
Enlightenment opens up the doors to true enjoyment, on levels the simple
fun-seekers can't even fathom.

>I plan to escape myself (although I *do not*
>high-five :-)

Bjorn, Magik:
See to it that Mr. House lets a high-five or two rip.

Stay in Tune,
Kevin in VT