thought i'd re-post this about the jetsons after reading related posts

It was definitely the Jetsons.  I was a kid when the Jetsons were big and
watched the show all the time.  Judy Jetson entered a song writing contest
for an Elvis-like character whose name escapes me.  Elroy, at the same time
was working on some secret code language and the two got switched
accidentally, and the code- which had eep, opp, ork, ah-ah- got sent to the
singer rather than the song.  Judy was furious until she found that she had
inadvertently won the contest as the singer wrote a song using eep, opp, ork,
ah-ah- "and that means I love you!"  It ceratinly wasn't Alvin and the
Chipmunks- unless they covered it. :))

kevin Mc