Re: New Album- New Day

>I have been listening to White City again after reading the script (and
>after Keets sparked my interest with her continuously interesting posts).

Um, thank you.

>The song White City Fighting is superb. How does Pete make every song so
>different? This song I believe would have been a great Who song.  Even now,
>with different words possibly and with Pete and Roger both singing it could
>be a hit.  The general public just wants a catchy tune and a strong beat.
>This is the easy part.  Pete is the master at the hard part, making it
>unique and timeless.  That will be up to him.

I can see the whole thing as a Who project, really.  If Pete wanted to stage
it for a musical, I think it would be worth a tour.

Does anybody think he'd better get his butt in gear with these before more
folks start stealing his ideas?  If he tried to stage Lifehouse for Broadway
now, it would seem too much like Ben Elton's Queen musical. (Is that one
going to be aimed toward kids?)

>I hear all the same sounding music on the Rock stations.  I know that kids
>want something new, and something hip with an image to go along with it and
>that the masses are generally thick. (See WWF) This is what they have to
>address.
>
>Most of the songs are just complaining about how bad we've got it. Is
>anybody coming up with any answers?

Pete doesn't come up with any answers either, but The Who always makes us
feel like everything will turn out okay.  TKAA.

keets