Stoo, please don't make me cry.

>From: Stuart Pittman
>Subject: RE: Lighten up about selling out.......please?
>
>Kevin Kontradictor re:

You're right Stoo, I have contradicted myself.
I'm writing to you again.  I shouldn't have said I wouldn't.

While I am extremely tired of your fascination with me and you concentrated
efforts to harass me, I'm not going to give you the pleasure of starting
something as ugly as this, and also getting the last word.
So, if you want to continue this type of useless shit, I'll be here to put
the mirror infront of you.
Your little apology to the list was as transparent as the rest of your
posts.

And, don't think for a moment that I'm angry or pissed or anything.  Don't
sit there and think, Ah Ha! I've got him all upset.  I'm not at all.
But, I am determined to be your pain in the ass for as long as you decide to
keep your little tantrum toward me going.
If you should decide to grow up and apologize to me personally, I'll accept.
Somehow, I can't see you doing that though.

>Sure...and your hobby of throwing lawn furniture
>around is a true, shining example of responsible
>behavior - I mean, be real.

You are really the master at distortion, aren't you.
My "hobby" isn't filmed, and didn't harm anyone or anything the one time I
did it.
It was an exercise in trying to feel the same anger and frustration that
Pete and The Who felt when they were smashing their equipment.
Oh, and I'm to take lessons on being real from *you*.
Like your behavior on this list is responsible?
You, the person who has done nothing but try and aggravate folk on this
list, since the time you decided that O&S was boring, and you stumbled over
here?
You, the person who for a moment I thought genuinely wanted to ski/board
together at Jay, but then quickly realized was just continuing his little
self pity exercise.?
I reached out to you Stoo.  What did you do, slapped me again.  Nice
behavior, Stoo.  You are to be admired.
What's the matter Stoo, can't take it when someone contradicts what you say?
Can't admit that perhaps others like talking about Who related maters other
than just audiophile discussion?
Don't like it when someone disagrees with you on a subject?
Didn't make you feel all warm and fuzzy when I simply disagreed that
audiophile talk is somehow the greatest conversation there is to have?
You couldn't even look past the fact that I stated that there *was* value in
discussing the quality of Ashton's work.  Nope, couldn't see that I was
actually defending your position in a way.
Nope, something was said against you, and now I'm your little pet target.
Well, fire away.  I'm not going anywhere.

>Instead of thrilling us with yet even more fun and
>interesting information about your personal life,
>why don't you hop on your 3-wheeler, purchase a copy
>of "Caviar", give it a spin and let us know what
>y'all think of it?

An ATV is a 4-wheeler by the way.
But, why instead don't you take your own advise and perhaps contribute to
this list, instead of wasting everyone's time with your little attack on me?
I find your behavior to be remarkably babyish.
I'm amazed at how your acting.
Not one of your posts has had any value to this list, has shown any interest
in the other people on this list,  has provided any information about The
Who, or any sort of discussion about The Who.
It's all about you and your perceived hierarchy of what is proper Who
discussion, and what is not.
And you called *me* the Sheriff??
And *I'm* the hypocrite??
Run, don't walk.  Look in the mirror boy.
It is you who needs to find himself and become real.
It's you who is contradicting and being a hypocrite.

I'm here to gather information on The Who, share experiences with fellow Who
fans, and if that means I need to share some information about myself, then
so be it.
Surely I'm not the only one who has mentioned things about their personal
life.

BTW, I personally find what I've heard of Rogers solo work to be
uninteresting.  So get over it already.

>It would be intriguing for the list to read a fresh review
>of the album from a longtime-but-casual, hypocritical,
>don't-know-the-correct-song-title-nor-how-to-spell-it
>Who fan like yourself. ;) Just a suggestion.

Oh Stoo, stop with the fake ;-).  We *all* (that means everyone) know that
you're not being cute.  We *all* know that you are sitting at your computer
seething.  So stop being so fake as to slap me in the face and then try and
hide behind a ;-).
If your pissed at me, at least try and be a big boy and tell me why.
Get it out in the open.
Don't try and set up a stupid race, or try and see who has a bigger
dick,........ I mean record collection.
Oh, and now you are the ultimate grader on how casual a fan people are?
Well, then why don't you grace us with your thoughts on all people on this
list?
Come on, you know you want to.
It's killing you to have to read IGTC.  But, for some sick reason, you do.
As far as spelling....and song title...
<sniff-sniff> that really hurt, Stoo.
How do you spell stupid again?

>Regarding the other thread, yes, it was getting "tiresome".
>One can grow quite weary reading/scrolling by that type
>of drivel, right? If you still don't get the gist of that
>practical exercise, if it's just too *thick* for you to
>comprehend, then you've proven my point to a T.

Oh man, this one takes the cake.  Like I'm the one who started this little
exchange with you.
Here you are again, oh captain of distortion.
Your little "exercise" is really your reality that is being exposed.
Don't like what you're seeing in the mirror?  Want to cover your reflection
up with accusations of *me* being thick?
You should be ashamed.
Trying to purposely and vindictively hurt me like you are, and then when I
call you on it, try and pretend that this has all be a neatly planned
exercise.

The way I see it Distortion Stoo, is there are two distinct camps on this
and any list.  One camp is paying very careful attention, and sees very
clearly what it is that you are doing, and isn't fooled in the least.
The other camp couldn't give a shit about this thread, and simply find you,
and it, a waste of band width and energy to hit delete.
So, as long as you want to either keep making yourself look vindictive and
childish, or waste peoples time (depending on how you look at it), I'll be
glad to share in on the fun.

Stoo, you're a troll.
Nothing more.
And I'll be damned if I'm going let you dictate to this list what
Who-related items should be discussed/posted and not.
I'm up for that fight.

Kevin in VT