Re: Opening act for summer tour aka Booooo!

At 01:09 26-1-02 +0000, you wrote:
>I enjoyed Unamerican.  They were cool (cute boys! :),

They where butt ugly. ;-) But then again, so it can be sad of The Who (and
Keith Richards isn't mama's prettiest boy either).
Keets; if you're looking for cute boys, go follow N-sync or the Backstreet
Boys...

>and they didn't get booed.

Only 3 people where watching them...

>Mostly folks just ignored them, and sort of wandered in and out.
>There was some good cross-polination that went on.  By the time the tour
>was over, UA played more like The Who, and The Who played a little more
>like UA.  They swapped technique.

NOOOOO!!! NOOOOO!!! None of that happened! I've been to a lot of the shows
in the beginning of the tour, and I've been to the MSG shows and the UK
shows. The Who was *NOT* playing like UA (THANK GOD!!!).

I have met UA in the US and UK, also talked with them. The bass player
wasn't really that interested in The Who, even left before the who show was
over!

Bjorn