Re: Opening act for summer tour aka Booooo!

I enjoyed Unamerican.  They were cool (cute boys! :), and they didn't get
booed.  Mostly folks just ignored them, and sort of wandered in and out.
There was some good cross-polination that went on.  By the time the tour was
over, UA played more like The Who, and The Who played a little more like UA.
  They swapped technique.

keets